• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Acer Media stopped working. Now what?

Seaquell

Lurker
Acer Media app on Acer A100 suddenly stopped and will not display photos, videos or play music anymore. Message states that app has stopped, however, cannot locate any info to restart same. Any ideas would be helpful.

first try a simple reboot of the tablet. if that doesn't work then go into settings and clear the cache. that's usually all it takes.

Same issue with my A100 following an update on 30/05/2012, my acer media app no longer working correctly. It was working fine up to then with ICS. I have cleared the Cache as suggested but not good. The actual App itself seems to have been modified.

I have now installed Double Twist and this does exactly what I want so I am going to abandon the Acer audio App.

Today I returned from work, I've been away for two weeks, and I find my a100 not sending a video to my tv through the HDMI. I attempted to update the android OS and find that even with a "excellent" connection it tells me the "network connection is poor move to another location". Is this a output/hardware issue or is it a software/setting issue? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom