• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Active wallpaper won't stay set

automagrt

So I hadn't been using the active wallpapers but saw a Christmas-themed one I liked so I downloaded it and set it. However, every few hours it changes to the stock "Blue sea" one. I can be in the middle of something when it suddenly changes over to this new wallpaper. I don't understand why. Anyone else have this problem?

Are you talking about "Snowfall Free"? I've noticed this too. Guess it's not just something odd about my phone. Maybe it's crashing. Perhaps emailing the author would be worthwhile.

It's actually the Coca-Cola snowglobe one. Another thing I noticed is that it normally changes when I'm quick replying to a text using Handcent. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I have been having the same problem luckily I seen this page. If i set a active wallpaper like the droid eye it will stay for a few minutes but if i am texting or browsing it will revert back to the last static wallpaper I had on there. I have tried re-applying the live wallpaper over itself and it will stay a little longer than if i just did it once.

Back
Top Bottom