• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adding attachments to emails...

Remeniz

Android Enthusiast
Aug 20, 2011
Peterborough - UK
Ok...

I just realised that I can only add attachments to emails from the picture gallery. I have my CV in a separate folder but the only way to add my CV is to access it first then attach it to an email. I cannot access it from within composing an email.

Is it me or is there a way to access other folders from within email??

I don't think I am using the Gmail app. When I got the phone, there was an email widget on the screen. I added all my email accounts (except for work email since too many emails and will chew my data allowance :D).

Then when any email comes in, and I click reply. When I go to the body of the email, I see 3 option for Attach, Insert and send. Same with composing new emails. Then when I click attach I get further options to use MyFiles to look for attachment.

:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones