• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adding music files to tablet

demor

Lurker
Hey, hope someone out there can help with this. It is kind of a silly problem but these types of things make me crazy. I have been trying to add music to my A100. A couple of things are happening:

1. If I put in a CD, rip it through Microsoft Media Player, then sync it with the A100 the songs are fine but the album art and artist's names are missing. It just gives the title on a pastel square with "Artist Unknown."
2. If I transfer some titles from an exterior drive that I used to use for playing all my music through an old computer some of the art comes across, but not most, and the artist's names are listed.

Like I said, a picky thing but it's making me crazy. The A100 has such a nice music player and I like to look at the covers while I listen.

Any ideas?

I have the same problem. The default media player is not sophisticated. It apparently only allows you to download basic gracenotes. It appears that album art has to be imported along with the music file. Perhaps there is an app in the Android marketplace. I welcome any advice or other info. One would expect the process to be seamless.

Back
Top Bottom