• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root adobe flash issue

sims85

Lurker
i have a notion ink adam flashed with edenx rom. i use xscope mainly for my browser but on cbs sports im in a fantasy league and they have a chat window at the bottom to talk to other online members. the chat wouldnt work on xscope, anytime i tried to send something it says "error 603 cant stringify: type error cannot call method 'send' of undefined." so i tried it in firefox browser and it tells me i dont have flash 9 or higher installed even tho i have 10.2 installed. when i go to the link to install it it says theirs no version available for my phone. but if i switch the browser settings to desktop it says install flash 10.2.159.1 linux. to select my version. the options are YUM for linux, .tar.gz for linux, .rpm for linux, .deb for ubuntu 8.04+, and APT for ubuntu 9.04+. would any of those work?

i can also change firefox format to iphone, android(nexus one), ipad, android(galaxy tab), and microsoft IE.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Back
Top Bottom