• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help adobe Flash player & facebook pop-up?

Eric-VTX

Jan 17, 2010
MA
Can anyone tell me if there's an app where i can get Flash player?

I like to get to see my local weather videos and can't get it due to NO adobe flash player? Will this be something we'll have with 2.1? If so I guess I could wait?

As for facebook? How do I get to alert me in pop-up format when i get a message or replied to in facebook?
I tried in settings and can't seem to see anything that i can tab for it to pop-up?

The only way is when i recieve an email update, and there it shows someone replied to you in facebook or requested you as a friend? Along with email?

I would like to see that pop-up like my email, text, etc. but from facebook alone if possible....

Thanks,

That will make "For a Happy wife" Is a happy Life";)

In the weather app for the weather channel hit menu and click on video, there you can see the local weather video for any city you have added to your locations.

as for facebook you can only get notifications for direct messages, pokes, friends request and invites. Open facebook and check your settings by hitting menu on your phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones