• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adventure Time Theme

undergone

Oct 29, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I recently downloaded the Adventure Time theme with over 14 wallpapers to choose from and icons. The number one thing I want are the icons. According to this theme I have to use "Panda" or "Open Home" to use the theme. I have the programs and I can use the themes. I can also use the wallpapers on the standard "htc sense" style, which is what I want... but I just want to change the icons to Adventure Time Icons. I currently use "Folder Organizer" to have my folders/apps in alphabetical order on my screen. I also use the "Adroid" icons for the folders, which I know where they are saved. However, I can't seem to locate the Adventure Time icons anywhere! If I use the theme with "Panda" or "Open Home" it won't allow me to use the icons for folders, just standard apps.

How can I get the icons for my folders? Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can find the Adventure Time theme on the market as well.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones