• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help advertisements in the notification bar

tritiumman

All of a sudden I'm getting advertisements in the notification bar...spam! any suggestions on how to remove this?s

Most likely it is coming from a third party app that you downloaded. Try uninstalling any apps that you loaded around the same time the Ads started popping up.

You can also download an app called air push detector or something similar to tell you what apps are installed that cause this.

It started for me after I downloaded/applied a Yahoo mail app update. I only seem to notice it when I have the mail app open.

I had the same problem and thanks to this post I found and installed Addons detector and found within seconds which app was messing with me, and also a lot of other useful information. Awesome app!

unistalling apps still gives you unwanted adds. go to google playor google store, in the menu options tap on "my apps", then "all" and remove all the unistalled apps or remove all the unwanted or unused apps. this should work

Back
Top Bottom