• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root after installing cm 11 cant record videos

after installing cm 11 on my samsung galaxy exhibit sgh-t599n every things working ok.accept when im recording video i cant seem to find option to record it on limited length of time so i can send it in a sms message .can someone please help me out..thanx

after installing cm 11 on my samsung galaxy exhibit sgh-t599n every things working ok.accept when im recording video i cant seem to find option to record it on limited length of time so i can send it in a sms message .can someone please help me out..thanx

What recovery are you using and the you install clean installation

After looking through the options myself I'm pretty sure there's not an option for that like there is with the stock camera app.

After looking through the options myself I'm pretty sure there's not an option for that like there is with the stock camera app.

yea im looking at the options also only one i would think i would see it is under settings/more options ..storage ,,sd card.power shut off.video codec.mpeg4-H.263.H.264 then audio codec... well that really sucks cuz i got a newborn and of course proud dad is always recording videos to send to mother when shes at work.. i wish i would of known before i installed cm 11. do u think if i installed that t599n stock deodexed that someone built i can get that option back

yea im looking at the options also only one i would think i would see it is under settings/more options ..storage ,,sd card.power shut off.video codec.mpeg4-H.263.H.264 then audio codec... well that really sucks cuz i got a newborn and of course proud dad is always recording videos to send to mother when shes at work.. i wish i would of known before i installed cm 11. do u think if i installed that t599n stock deodexed that someone built i can get that option back
Well yeah it's the stock rom just deodexed so you'll get that feature back.

Edit : yet or data don't send video don't know if stock do but don't know because I don't use stock

Back
Top Bottom