• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root After root im having problems

first off id like to thank everyone on Androidforums.com for helping me root my phone. but i am having problems, first off a annoying thing keeps popping up every hour or so in my notification bar saying " Google Talk authentication Failed " and also i go into the market to download something and it wont let me download it says
"error" if i want to download something i always got to go to my settings and clear my market place's Cache and data. what should i do to fix these problems?

i to had this problem after root...what worked for me was settings-apps-manage apps-and clear data and cache for anything saying google or google related..seemed to be what helped me hope it helps you

first off id like to thank everyone on Androidforums.com for helping me root my phone. but i am having problems, first off a annoying thing keeps popping up every hour or so in my notification bar saying " Google Talk authentication Failed " and also i go into the market to download something and it wont let me download it says
"error" if i want to download something i always got to go to my settings and clear my market place's Cache and data. what should i do to fix these problems?

hate to dredge up an old post, but i had similar issues after rooting. only thing that worked for me was to do a complete cache partition erase. did this with the vol up/down+camera+power button menu. then i reset the phone. no problems after that.

Back
Top Bottom