• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help after updating to 2.2 problem

mIXpRo

hi,

i really need help so fast ,
i have upgraded my 2.1 milstone to 2.2 , with i think GOT rom , know the phone calls and sends sms and connect to wifi , but it doesn't want to connect to my phone network for 3g browsing or mms , i tried configuring apn manually , but it didn't work .

here my phone information :
firmware ver :
Code:
firmeware conf....
Code:
GAS_EMEA_UCAMS1FRYOQWRTEU_P005
baseband ver:
Code:
3GSMEPU91A_U_91.09.00I
baseband conf...
Code:
UCASHLSMR2EMEAB1B806E.0R
kernel ver....
Code:
2.6.32.9-ge635aa4
w21529@zkr30mdb03 # 1
build number
Code:
SHOLES_U2_05.06.0

PLEASE HELP , THNX

You need to provide us with more information. What is your carrier? The first thing would be to go to them and ask for APN configuration data and configure a new APN.

i fixed it , i called them and asked for apn conf , i had some fields wrong before that why i didn't connect at first .

for both , plus i checked if my phone (2.2) is rooted but its not , what can i do ? (to root it) , cause first time i rooted it it had 2.1

for both , plus i checked if my phone (2.2) is rooted but its not , what can i do ? (to root it) , cause first time i rooted it it had 2.1

You need to flash a different SBF. What languages are you looking for?

It has arabic and hebrew ,but if I select arabic I get menu with arabic but the letters aren't connected and when I choose hebrew I don't get anything ,could it be font problem ,if it is. Can An I fix it ?

this idea just came in my head , my friend has a samsaung galaxy s 2.2 froyo with arabic and hebrew support in it , can i copy some files from his phone to mine or something like that ???

I have had great luck with the (paid) app "SlideIt" which is from Israel so they will indeed have Hebrew. For Spanish, which I use a lot (I am Costa Rican) it is great. I hope this helps a bit

Back
Top Bottom