• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help AJen..new LG OPTIMUS C...HELP!

My wife and I just got this killer phone..LG Optimus..anyone who has any tips as far as apps, technology helpful hints, phone abilities, and just what cool things this phone does that I domt know already, im a quick learner, and very excited and eager to know more, more, more...so PLEASE FEEL FREE TO OFFER ANYTHING WHICH MIGHT BE HELPFUL...
THANKS..AJ.to

Welcome! The most helpful app I found was advanced task killer cause idk about you but my optimus c dies quick and I found out that this phone keeps the app runming inbackground mode once you, kaunched it and clised it

Advanced task killers are not worth the trouble, in my opinion - and experience. The battery in the C is pretty good. As long as you have brightness all the way down, aren't running apps piling up automatic notifications all the time (twitter, facebook, email, etcetera) and use GPS only when needed, you'll be fine.

And always have a charger or extra charged battery on hand just in case.

Advanced task killers are not worth the trouble, in my opinion - and experience. The battery in the C is pretty good. As long as you have brightness all the way down, aren't running apps piling up automatic notifications all the time (twitter, facebook, email, etcetera) and use GPS only when needed, you'll be fine.

And always have a charger or extra charged battery on hand just in case.

I agree

Juice defender is a must have. I am in and out of buildings all day and this helps keep my battery life up. After 18 hours off the charger I am at 44 percent after a days use today.

Back
Top Bottom