• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help alarm

jodi12

Lurker
Hi! I'm new here and am at the end of my rope with the default alarm on my Avid! The default alarm does not always work on my phone and when it does the snooze feature doesn't work. I have tried virtually every alarm app on Google Play but none will go off unlessthe default goes off with it. I tried to uninstall the stock alarm but apparently that cant be done. It says its disabled but is not! I've already taken it back to the store for help to no avail. PLZ HELP!

I've also had issues with the stock alarm app. To uninstall the stock alarm, you have to have root access. There is instructions on how to root the phone in the all things root section.

Wow! Why? I wouldn't even know where to begin with rooting the alarm. Wonder why you just can't install another appfrom google play? Thanks!

lol no. not root the alarm. root your phone thus enabling you to remove apk's you wouldn't be able to remove otherwise. like alarm.apk

Back
Top Bottom