• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root android 6.0 Marshmallow

Relyt2012

Android Enthusiast
I am really unhappy to see meticulus go. and with him went the future of our phone's. however i would love to make an android 6.0 possible on this. however i have no experience with making anyrom above 4.4.4. and so id like to have many tip's and help. idk how much time ill have when it comes out but maybe.

Real question is, does anyone even support this phone anymore? I just recently upgraded to a IPhone 4s, My Exhibit is in my desk drawer.

Real question is, does anyone even support this phone anymore? I just recently upgraded to a IPhone 4s, My Exhibit is in my desk drawer.
I think this phone has run it's course. It has a lot of roms and recoveries that most phones don't even get like mine. I got the light which is a little upgrade from this phone and yet all it has is an incomplete cm12. I think everything this phone has will last anyone who gets it for a while.

Last edited:
can we get a Marshallow rom? we could finally increase our storage thanks to the option of treating the sd card as internal storage

Is their an app i can use to switch my internal as my external and my externsl to my nternal sdcard?

You are able to format and encrypt the external storage on android 6 that allows you to use thatexternal SD card as internal storage. However that SD card will only work in te device it was setup with. I have the lg l70 and they have been making cm13 for that device. They have had a lot of bugs with adapted storage but I think it is now working.

When its gonna be release
This may not happen atleast for a while, I currently don't have any pc room. And dont have good enough internet for downloading and uploading of source code. Plus im not at that level. :(

@Relyt2012, congrats on the developer badge. :thumbsupdroid:
Thanks, It feels like just yesterday i started developing. But now im here and well Its pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom