• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help //android asset/webkit?

NickDroid86

Android Enthusiast
I keep getting this unavailable web page when I go to a website but when I click back it goes to where I want it to go, using dolphin hd.

Same here. I also get it with Skyfire. Don't get it with Xscope though. Still, I prefer to use Dolphin HD as it's noticeably faster. The dev will probably fix it soon.

I installed an older dolphin hd that had the youtube downloader, and I kept getting this message.

I thought it had to do with the older dolphin hd verision.

Does anyone have a copy of dolphin with the downloader that works?

Geez this phone is just one big friggen bug... Starting to piss me off.

Its not the phones fault. Its the dolphin browser. I have found that the error comes up when you navigate to any thread containing an embedded link to a video (like utube). Im sure this will go away with froyo and flash support.

I get the message with Dolphin, Skyfire and the default browser. It will fully load the page then give me this error so I Have to constantly hit the back arrow to see the page I wanted to see. Hopefully this gets fixed fast.

Its not the phones fault. Its the dolphin browser. I have found that the error comes up when you navigate to any thread containing an embedded link to a video (like utube). Im sure this will go away with froyo and flash support.

+1

Yes I get this too with my Samsung Vibrant.

No matter the build-in browser, opera or dolphin are the same.

What exactly cause the problem?

I get this same error with dolphin, but not with my stock browser. Kinda sucks because I love dolphin. This is my only complaint. I hope they fix this soon!

Back
Top Bottom