• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android can't boot bootloader (fastboot mode) after removing TWRP recovery using ADB

My phone is Doogee y8. I wanted to flash stock rom. But I couldn't. So I deleted TWRP using adb.
And I got bootloop. I can't get bootloader even. Please help me.

If you genuinely can't get into the bootloader you will need proper equipment (or, realistically, someone with the equipment) to fix it.

But how the hell could you delete the recovery partition using ADB? Do you mean fastboot? What exactly did you do?

I only wanted reinstall it
well if it was working correctly there is no need to re-install twrp. if something is wrong with the your rom you can just use twrp to re-flash it. having a custom recovery like twrp is extremely important tool if you have a rooted phone. so only re-install twrp as a last resort (to be honest, i can't think of a reason why you would need to delete recovery as a troubleshooting step).

now that you have everything working i would do a nandroid backup. nandroid backups are your best friend for rooted phones. they are like a save point in a video game.

You can always reinstall TWRP (or update it) by just using "fastboot flash recovery". You don't need to erase the partition first, and if you do you should flash a new recovery immediately rather than rebooting inbetween.

Back
Top Bottom