• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Device

Hi everyone I have two android device.I try to make interview between these two device with using application like skype, but the level of the sound is very bad.On the other hand when try to make interview between android device and Ip phone the sound level very good.How I can solve this problem.Is it possible to increase the mıc's volume with using android terminal?

Welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what two devices do you?

have you tried using an external speaker? or maybe a headset with a built in mike?

Welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what two devices do you?

have you tried using an external speaker? or maybe a headset with a built in mike?
thank you so much yes I tried to put external speaker and external mıc but the result same what can be the problem also there is a fortemedia fm1188 chip on the device.

ok that does not help. do u know the manufacturer and model? the more info you can provide the better folks here can help. you can go into settings>about device
Unfortunately I is not common model its manmade due to that I couldn't find anything about it and I try to change something from android console

ok well i'm not very knowledgeable on hardware parts and such. not sure if it is a software issue. without knowing anything about the devices, it will be very hard to troubleshoot.

do you know what android os the devices are running?

ok well i'm not very knowledgeable on hardware parts and such. not sure if it is a software issue. without knowing anything about the devices, it will be very hard to troubleshoot.

do you know what android os the devices are running?
Yes it is very diffucult to solve the problem ıt is android 6 version

hi @ocnbrze I have another problem can you help me about saving command which sends from android termınal I sent some commands but when I close and re-open android terminal it returns to default settings in each time my commands which I send disappear.

hi @ocnbrze I have another problem can you help me about saving command which sends from android termınal I sent some commands but when I close and re-open android terminal it returns to default settings in each time my commands which I send disappear.
what are you trying to do? what's the command? TBH i'm a bit rusty with terminal commands.

what are you trying to do? what's the command? TBH i'm a bit rusty with terminal commands.
I try to change some parameter with using tinymix but when I close the console and re-open it changes.My aim is to increase the spk and mıc volume from android console.

Back
Top Bottom