• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App Inventor Android studio emulator

Dear Members,

I am asking for your kind support. I have problem with Android studio emulator. The emulator always stops. It is quite annoying as I want to test the application that I am building. I have a pac with 8 gb ram. There is nothing else which is running in the background. I have an error system message saying: emu system i386 quit unexpectedly. Most forums says to change the graphic setting of the virtual device to software but that did not help neither.

I have been reading many many forums to make it work but no luck. I even tried to install windows on my Mac to try running android studio. But I did not succeeded. Attached you can find the log of the sys error. Anyone who could help me I highly appreciate. Thank you, Attila

Attachments

• qemu error.pdf
    105.9 KB · Views: 131

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones