• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android x86 does not see PC disk

Wil GRAND

Lurker
PrimeOS 0.6.1 is the only version of Android that ran on my PC in Live CD
But when I click install, there is none among the disks, and if I click Create / Modify partitions, then I get an error Partition ends in the final partial cylinder.
I have an MBR disk.
I have already searched the entire Internet, and have not found why it does not see the disk :(

If anything, sorry, I used google translate)

If I have Windows 11 on my PC, I can't install Android nearby?

So it's definitely an encrypted NTFS partition, that's very likely using the whole hard-drive on your PC, which is usually the default. The live PrimeOS Android system can't do anything with that by itself.

To install PrimeOS Android, think you'd either need to add a secondary hard-drive, and use that for the Android install partition (assuming it's a desktop PC you've got there and not a laptop). Or you have to repartition the hard-drive manually and reinstall Windows 11, leaving enough space for the Android partition.

Живая Android-система PrimeOS сама по себе ничего не может с этим поделать.

Чтобы установить PrimeOS Android, подумайте, что вам необходимо либо добавить его дополнительный жесткий диск, либо использовать для раздела установки Android (при условии, что у вас есть настольный ПК, а не ноутбук). Можно многократно переразбить жесткий диск и переустановить Windows 11, оставив достаточно места для раздела Android.
Okay, I'll try to reinstall Windows 11 now, and leave ~100 GB of free space. (I have a 465 GB HDD)
Then I'll create a New FAT32 partition, and try to install Android.
When everything is done, I will write whether it worked or not

Back
Top Bottom