• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry birds in market but not if you are on AT&T

Upvote 0
The only way I got it to work was after I got fast web installer and kept getting "not found" repeatedly was to go to appbrain and to use the list next to install and I chose apps on phone. Once I did that it worked much to my surprise, unless that is what I was supposed to do in the first place, heh.

Syncing did nothing but say it could not be found?

Upvote 0
Sorry for the delay guys. Once you install Appbrain and Web Installer from the Market and run each one to make sure they're set up and ready to go, go to Appbrain's website (I used a desktop computer; NOT my Captivate). From there you can click the "Install" button underneath the name of the app at the top of the web site.

The phone then automatically showed that it was downloading the application.

Upvote 0
Yeah, there's actually two AppBrain options:

1) Download just the AppBrain Market for your phone, the on the web/desktop side you can select items for install, that are shown in a queue on the phone when you select Sync (from the Android AppBrain app).

B) Download the Web Installer, config your account, setup the ABWI and when you click install it actually pushed the app in real time down to the phone without any other user intervention (which is _beyond_ cool :D )

Anyway, about this game...

:mad: THESE BIRDS ARE FURIOUS :mad:

Hahaha, OK, it's pretty fun. I generally don't play many games on my phone, but I've played a few variants of this online (usually a Flash based app). A really well done version of the concept: nice graphics, really fun character and level design.

Upvote 0
The easiest way is to just download the apk...stop messing around with app brain.

AppBrain is easy as pie. Took me all of ten seconds that way. Manually installing the apk would've taken longer and then you don't find out about updates.

Almost all of the time, problems with AppBrain are user error due to misunderstandings when people try to explain things across forum posts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones