• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Annoying "Close Apps..." message

Bstep55

Lurker
I keep getting this message:
"Close apps after screen lock has stopped" and there is an X Close App
It seems to appear randomly, while I am in Settings, while I am reading an SMS message.....
How can I get this to stop?
My phone is a BLU R2 LTE running Android 7.0

Thanks for your suggestion. I checked it and turned off all the apps that were set to be closed after Screen Lock.
At first it seemed that was the solution, but now (after a few days) it seems worse. The notification comes up many times per minute.I have tried re-booting, but that makes no difference.
Annoyance continues!

Thanks for your suggestion. I checked it and turned off all the apps that were set to be closed after Screen Lock.
At first it seemed that was the solution, but now (after a few days) it seems worse. The notification comes up many times per minute.I have tried re-booting, but that makes no difference.
Annoyance continues!

Well, I gave. This is my 2nd BLU phone in 2 years. They replaced the 1st one because they could not fix it. This 2nd one has a less serious problem, but I'm just fed up. I got a Moto X4 and so far I'm loving it

Back
Top Bottom