• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Annoying settings error

irtyope

Lurker
Mar 31, 2018
I get all the time ``unfortunately setting has stopped`` error when i connect to the internet and it crashes immidiately when i enter settings menu.I already tride those things:Clearing cache and data for all apps,reseting app preferences,enabling and disabling all apps,hard reset,clearing system cache,deleting google account and installing it again,deleting google services and google play store updates and updating it again after being deleted,clearing RAM,tried safe mode to see if some third-party app is causing problems and finally i made a reflash of my stock rom and still problem is not solved.This is only happening when i connect device to the internet(by the way i even made hard reset of my wireless router and still nothing).

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones