• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

another newbie

Kilack

Lurker
Feb 26, 2010
Went through the hassle of getting a nexus one imported from the states to new zealand.... wife got a iphone 3gs so I had to be different.. the specs looked great on the nexus one..

While I am very happy with it, i get jealous sometimes looking at the great quality apps on her iphone... :( hopefully things will change soon... (please!)

seems android isnt quite as polished as the iphone os yet.. a few bugs ive found in the nexus one.. as im new to android etc im hoping that updates roll out quickly to fix these things.. maybe they will be very fast because this phone is actually by google.. who knows.. :)

all good fun.. ive rooted the phone and am running a custom rom currently..

Went through the hassle of getting a nexus one imported from the states to new zealand.... wife got a iphone 3gs so I had to be different.. the specs looked great on the nexus one..

While I am very happy with it, i get jealous sometimes looking at the great quality apps on her iphone... :( hopefully things will change soon... (please!)

seems android isnt quite as polished as the iphone os yet.. a few bugs ive found in the nexus one.. as im new to android etc im hoping that updates roll out quickly to fix these things.. maybe they will be very fast because this phone is actually by google.. who knows.. :)

all good fun.. ive rooted the phone and am running a custom rom currently..
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones