• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Any Custom EVO mounts (not generic) out there?

I'm assuming you are talking about a Car/Auto mount? If anyone will, it will be Seidio. But honestly, what's to be gained by buying a typically more expensive purpose built Car Mount, when the generics do the job well.

Unless you are looking for something that has integrated charging and a built-in speaker.....

I'm looking for a plain, built for EVO mount, that grips the phone from all sides. No built in charging capabilities required since I can use a car charger.

I made a custom mount out of a universal car holder. The holder isn't the issue for me as I think that it holds the phone just fine. I just didn't want to use a suction cup mount. I will try to get a picture when I get near my car again (out of town now).

I made a custom mount out of a universal car holder. The holder isn't the issue for me as I think that it holds the phone just fine. I just didn't want to use a suction cup mount. I will try to get a picture when I get near my car again (out of town now).

I'm looking for a firm mount that I can use on my motorcycle.

Here's the set-up I had with my iphone along with a charger:

dsc05477y.jpg

I just did this one, bought the garmin nuvi 250 mount for my Nuvi, i cut the ends off like in this tutorial below , and used magic dual sided mount tape, and then used a HTC Case from Sprint store - and voila, no rattles, completely snug and works great. LOVE IT!!!
Total Cost - 6.00 for the Mount , 14.99 for the case from Sprint (27% discount) = 22.00$
Amazing.

Build a Custom Phone Car Mount For Under $10

I use a piece of Velcro on the back of my Seidio LTD case. Hop in my car, truck, bike & stick it on. Not sexy, not fancy but QUITE effective very sturdy & extreemly versitle. Oh yeh... and CHEAP!

Back
Top Bottom