• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Any DC Moment users in here with huge issues?

munsterrr

We all know this blizzard this weekend beat us up. But now myself and a friend that lives down the road with a hero are having horrid issues with service.

3g, no service, 3g, roaming, 1x roam, d roam, 1x, 3g. on average about every 3-4 minutes this happens

I just put ze10.1 on since i had nothing to loose. Same thing happens.

We all know this blizzard this weekend beat us up. But now myself and a friend that lives down the road with a hero are having horrid issues with service.

3g, no service, 3g, roaming, 1x roam, d roam, 1x, 3g. on average about every 3-4 minutes this happens

I just put ze10.1 on since i had nothing to loose. Same thing happens.
Unless you both decided to bury your phones in the snow, then I think you're ok:p
It sounds like an issue with the local network tower(s) in your area. They may have been damaged in the storm.

It might be a good thing to double check though... Check and see if anyone else you know in your neighborhood (with Sprint) has a similar problem.

I would guess that Sprint has likely gotten wind of that problem from other users. But whether or not they choose to do anything about it in a timely manner (or even acknowledge that a problem exists) is up in the air, judging from their previous business practices of course.

Has your electricity been out? I assume that cell towers have backup batteries but eventually need to recharge via PEPCO/Dominion or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom