• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any good Buildprop edits yet for L9?

incarnate

Lurker
ive got my L9 rooted and im hesitant to flash any ROMs to it because all of them seem to have quirks and trade offs (better RAM, but no WiFi, etc.) has anyone figured out any good buildprop edits for this thing yet to tweak the performance yet? there were plenty of edits for the Admire that really helped, but i havent seen any for this one yet and im not knowledgable enough to figure out if it can run any better with say, a bigger dalvik heapsize or if theres ways to boost the ram or even the 4g connection speed like you could with the admire's buildprop. if someone has any links to a good buildprop editing guide please post - i will give much thanx!

ive got my L9 rooted and im hesitant to flash any ROMs to it because all of them seem to have quirks and trade offs (better RAM, but no WiFi, etc.) has anyone figured out any good buildprop edits for this thing yet to tweak the performance yet? there were plenty of edits for the Admire that really helped, but i havent seen any for this one yet and im not knowledgable enough to figure out if it can run any better with say, a bigger dalvik heapsize or if theres ways to boost the ram or even the 4g connection speed like you could with the admire's buildprop. if someone has any links to a good buildprop editing guide please post - i will give much thanx!

Well i honestly think this would be your best shot! :)

[V2.0][GUIDE] Locked Bootloader Mods(: - xda-developers

Back
Top Bottom