• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

any ideas how to restore one finger zoom?

Gobshyte

Since I "upgraded" from Huawei mate 9 to a Huawei mate 20 pro I seem to have lost quite a few features, one of those is the one finger zoom where you could double click with your thumb and just slide/zoom a picture with one hand, now that's no longer available on the mate 20 or maybe I've just missed the setting any ideas how to restore one finger zoom

its probably a feature that went away from. its not an android thing. i do not have this option on my z fold 3. i can pinch to zoom but thats about it.

Since I "upgraded" from Huawei mate 9 to a Huawei mate 20 pro I seem to have lost quite a few features, one of those is the one finger zoom where you could double click with your thumb and just slide/zoom a picture with one hand, now that's no longer available on the mate 20 or maybe I've just missed the setting any ideas how to restore one finger zoom

You mean in the Gallery app, where you view your photos? That should still work on a Mate20 Pro. Have you tried restarting the phone?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra, and can double tap photos with one finger or thumb, to zoom and move the view around. Also have a Huawei Mate10, that was just updated to HarmonyOS 2.0 from Android 10, and the Gallery app still has double tap to zoom.

Back
Top Bottom