• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Any news on a battery life fix?

2prevail

Android Enthusiast
Ever since the 4.3 update, myself and many others have noticed a major change in battery life on the phone that is no where near good. Have you guys heard anything on a possible 4.3.1 update to address the issue or are we just going to have to wait for kitkat?

Kitkat should be here in a matter of days. So I wouldn't expect 4.3.1

Ever since the 4.3 update, myself and many others have noticed a major change in battery life on the phone that is no where near good. Have you guys heard anything on a possible 4.3.1 update to address the issue or are we just going to have to wait for kitkat?

4.3.1 was pushed out to the LTE Nexus 7 to correct issues on that device and hasn't been sent to other Nexus device yet, nor do I think there's any plans considering 4.4 should be right around the corner.

Did you factory default after getting 4.3 update? I had battery life issues when I initially got the OTA update, but a factory reset brought it back almost identical to 4.2's battery life.

Back
Top Bottom