• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Any Roms with Beats Audio?

james391

Hey guys,
I have ibeats earphones and I was wondering if there was any way to get the beats audio app. I tried a beats audio apk but it couldn't install. Has anyone been able to get beats audio on their phones?
Thanks!

Hey guys,
I have ibeats earphones and I was wondering if there was any way to get the beats audio app. I tried a beats audio apk but it couldn't install. Has anyone been able to get beats audio on their phones?
Thanks!

I think getting the beats app to work on your phone requires special drivers or something. We tried to get it to work on a rom for the Triumph but it didn't work.

I saw a flashable version over at XDA. It supposedly works for any Rom, but I haven't tested it. If I run across it again fairly soon, I'll post a link.

I might give it a shot today... Currently running on wireless tether as my comcast modem gave out. If I do, i'll let you know if it works

I believe it's more or less an equalizer setting without the proper kernel. Some people have done tests saying it doesn't improve anything.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

I tried this out a few weeks ago and it just boosted the bass of the music. Kinda sounded crappy to me. You can get same effect if you tinker with dsp manager

Back
Top Bottom