• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Any way to move apps to External SD?

Epico

I currently have the T-Mobile variant (H345). It is rooted and has TWRP installed, I have gotten almost most of all things that I like working on this device. One thing I am really having trouble with is moving large apps ( Such as Dead Trigger, Modern Combat 5, NOVA 3) to my External SD. I have purchased Link2SD Plus and Folder mount (Previously for my LG L90), They do move the data but once the game start, it asks to download obb data, that's with all the games that require it. Has anyone found any other method to move apps to SD?

I have a 32 GB, Class 10 SanDisk Ultra micro SD card

Last edited:
After installing the game, without opening it, search on google for a compressed file with the obb. You have to download the game data, decompress it on the sd. With FolderMount then mount that folder on the original location on internal storage. I have NFS MostWanted with 2gb obb installed, I did it this way. Sorry for my bad english, hope this helps.

After installing the game, without opening it, search on google for a compressed file with the obb. You have to download the game data, decompress it on the sd. With FolderMount then mount that folder on the original location on internal storage. I have NFS MostWanted with 2gb obb installed, I did it this way. Sorry for my bad english, hope this helps.
Xposed module XInternalSD works too, I follow the same steps as you do but I use the Module to bind the directory of each game.

Back
Top Bottom