• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any way to prevent Corporate Calendar?

mplevy

Android Expert
I don't use the Corporate Calendar, is there ANY way to prevent it from starting on its own and consuming resources?

I'd rather not buy an app to close it every 30 mins...

I don't use the Corporate Calendar, is there ANY way to prevent it from starting on its own and consuming resources?

I'd rather not buy an app to close it every 30 mins...

I just posted about that in one of the other threads. Im always killing apps I never use like Corp Calendar, Alarm Clock, Voice dialer etc. Its really annoying.

I read somewhere that some apps (CC, alarm, etc..) are so closely tied in with the OS that they can't be disabled. If you go to Settings > Applications > Manage Apps > tap menu > choose ALL > look for CC, you'll notice there is no disable or uninstall function.

I honestly doubt you would notice any sort of performance increase by keeping those apps from running in the background. Now I have a touch of OCD and don't like seeing them in the drawer and would love to remove them from there to clean things up a bit. This was possible with my G1 but not until after it was rooted.

Back
Top Bottom