• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone else get complaints from callers that you sound too low?

I actually dont have the echo problem everyone seems to have. Call quality is really good on my end, but everyone I speak too says that I sound way too low even after they blast the volume on their phone. I have to angle the phone towards my mouth in order for them to hear me at a decent speaking level. Is there a way to increase the microphone sensitivity? I have voice privacy off and EVRC-B on.

I actually dont have the echo problem everyone seems to have. Call quality is really good on my end, but everyone I speak too says that I sound way too low even after they blast the volume on their phone. I have to angle the phone towards my mouth in order for them to hear me at a decent speaking level. Is there a way to increase the microphone sensitivity? I have voice privacy off and EVRC-B on.
I also have this problem. Voice privacy on and EVRC-B on. I would want to know if there is a way to increase the microphone sensitivity too.

my stock droid give very good quality on the other end. Only issues I have are iphone owners where they have bad AND low call volume, but that's a hardware/ATT issue.

Same problem here. I did a test and left myself a voice-message. I couldn't hear a thing. Google Voice managed it's attempt at transcribing though.

I can confirm that I have this issue also, it seems to only happen when I route a call through Google Voice though.

Back
Top Bottom