• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone familiar with Ocaler?

Koshchei

Lurker
After straining my eyes for over a year now on my S4 I'd like a larger screen for gaming and movies but since the larger screen is all I need it's hard to justify sinking much money into a tablet. That said, this looks comparable to my S4 but with a nice, large screen at a very reasonable price. Does anyone know anything about this brand or this particular tablet? I can't find any solid info on them. All that comes up is a couple of sales sites that seem to be using Google Translate to write their descriptions, and a few more links that lead right back to Amazon. Even searching for Ocaler on these forums turned up nothing by that name.

Can anyone tell me if I'd be throwing away $200 by buying this?

P.S.
How can I tell if this tablet supports Android 5.0?

Walk into any Barnes & Noble until Mid January and you can snag a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (Nook, 7") for $150. Typical Samsung AMOLED screen. You'll be impressed.

Thanks for the replies. Can you tell me what makes it so terrible so I'll know what to avoid/look for in the future?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom