• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone have Dead trigger on their Kindle?

350X

Android Expert
Anyone have Dead trigger on their Kindle?

since google allows you to only pay for an app once and install it on all the devices on youre account, I wonder if it will work on my Kindle side loaded since I own a license to use on all my devices.

I know with the amazon app store you have to have the amazon app loaded on the device and signed in for the app to work. I am not sure if it would be the same for the Google play store but I would think there would be something similar to stop piracy. I have not tested that so not 100% sure.

Its not sold on amazon that I can find???

I meant there might be some kinda drm protection that requires Google play to be installed for the app to work.

On Amazon with payed apps you have to be signed into amazon app store for them to function other wise they will not open (I have some Amazon apps loaded on my Galaxy 7).

Nope if you want Googleplay you have to root the Fire. Rooting the fire disables the amazon streaming video service.

I wanna root my phone first before I try one of my tablets or at the very least wait for the warranty to expire on my fire. I just don't know thought seems like a huge gamble to take on a 200 dollar tablet.

That would have been awesome for them to come pre rooted. I have thought about buying one of them 100 dollar beater tablets to mess around with that way if I did fry it. I wouldn't be as upset lol + I could let the family use it.

What kinda tablet comes pre rooted?

Nope if you want Googleplay you have to root the Fire. Rooting the fire disables the amazon streaming video service.

But you can download ota root keeper from the play store and use it to save a backup of your root and temp-unroot.

350x dead trigger does not work on Kindle Fire when you open it says it needs to download something from the internet. Then crashes saying it cant find resources or something. Also it does not display properly I am guessing either the Fire OS is lacking a vital component or its not got the hardware to run Dead Trigger.

350x dead trigger does not work on Kindle Fire when you open it says it needs to download something from the internet. Then crashes saying it cant find resources or something. Also it does not display properly I am guessing either the Fire OS is lacking a vital component or its not got the hardware to run Dead Trigger.

I play dead trigger daily on my kindle fire. But it is running cm10 jellybean. But even n stock ROM it should work with the right built.prop tweaks.

I play dead trigger daily on my kindle fire. But it is running cm10 jellybean. But even n stock ROM it should work with the right built.prop tweaks.

Won't work unless u root. I tried on my stock fire and I get the same download error as someone mentioned.

Won't work unless u root. I tried on my stock fire and I get the same download error as someone mentioned.

You need to modify your build.prop to ,masquerade your fire as a galaxy nexus. Not only will Dead trigger work I will also allow you t see all available apps in the Google play store.

Some of you mentioned you wanted to wait until the warranty ran out on your Fire before rooting it? Why?? If you have to send it in for warranty, just restore to factory before you send it. If it's for a cracked screen, they won't have time to tell it was rooted. I seriously doubt they even bother checking to see if it was rooted or not.

I sent my first KF back with a cracked lcd (sure doesn't take much for that to happen) and restored it before I shipped it. No problems at all.

might be SOL anyways, I don't have the original box stuff, though it came with nothing and the store I bought it from don't even sell them anymore.

just have an internet reciept

Back
Top Bottom