• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Anyone interested in teaming up to develop a Tmobile Rom?

So I bought this phone just to mess around with. I'm going to start building for the Tmobile variant. I'm not going to lie, my main purpose for this phone is porting nethunter (kali linux). Some mobile pen testing should be pretty fun. On my way through building it I will attempt to build cm 12. I have some experience with android from back in the day (I use an iPhone now) so I need to do some research to get caught up. If anyone is interested in building with me, let me know. If not I should hopefully have something released within the next couple days.

Well that is great news, means I have much less work to do then I thought. I will go straight into nethunter development then. I'll post a link when it is working. Thanks for the update

Building specifically for the Tmobile is redundant as both the Tmo and Metro versions are the exact same device inside and out, including network.
And yes...we need a new kernel! I'm hitting up another buddy of mine to see what he can do for us

Building specifically for the Tmobile is redundant as both the Tmo and Metro versions are the exact same device inside and out, including network.
And yes...we need a new kernel! I'm hitting up another buddy of mine to see what he can do for us
Nah we had a guy brick flashing the metro aboot on tmobile. The software isn't exactly the same but the hardware is.

Back
Top Bottom