• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone order it yesterday, or the day before?

They have shipments arriving weekly if not more than once a week. So based on their outstanding orders and incomming shipments they change the ship by date almost daily. Keep in mind all of these phones are imported, and depending on where they are shipping from it is going to take them 30 to 45 days to get over the water (I highly doubt they are flying them) if all goes without any delays. So the phones that are arriving today were probably ordered/shipped nearly 1.5 months ago. This is one of my guesses as to why the ship date changes and/or why your ship date is ahead of their 'ship by' date.

FWIW I ordered on 7/27 and FedEx is delivering 8/3. Also next day delivery really means 2 business days. Overnight would mean you get it tomorrow if you ordered today.

Upvote 0
It seems like online is a little quicker. We ordered one via an upgrade on Wednesday the 28th through the phone with Telesales. Then ordered another one at full retail on the VZW website at 6pm Thursday the 29th. The one ordered online Thursday has shipped and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. The one ordered through Telesales on Wednesday hasn't even shipped yet. Very odd and disappointing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones