• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone using a moto 360?

So I bought the watch assuming that it would help with battery life among the other conveniences. Thing is that it's actually worse because the phone screen turns on for every notification. So it's in my pocket on for 30 seconds every time I receive a text or email, etc. Is there something I'm missing? Can't figure it out in the settings any where.

I'm confused. This is the Droid Turbo forum and you are asking a question about the Moto 360 watch? Perhaps you can clarify what device you are having the problem with and what that problem is.

... Thom

Are you referring to the screen on the watch or the phone?

When I got my Moto 360 I disabled the active display to save on some juice on the phone itself.

My Turbo screen is no more active with the 360 than without. No issues with the battery at all.

I agree with kmf, I am not having any issues with the screen being on more than usual with the Moto360 paired with it.

I will say though, that bluetooth active all the time will have an effect on your battery life. Have you noticed this being on your battery list?

Otherwise you could always remove the active display feature from the Moto features if you're always wearing the watch.

Back
Top Bottom