• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root anyone wanna buy my x

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeydooodie

Android Enthusiast
ive had it with this phone. installed liberty then tried installing themes through the app but it didnt work so i tried to installed revolution not realizing it was for apex. now im in a bootloop i cant SBF since i have a mac(i already wore out my 30day trial on vmware fusion). im going back to my blackberry(terrible) for now until i decide what to do i dont have the patience to keep messing with this phone anymore lol since i cant fix it easily i have to locate someone with a PC. Any dev want to buy it to test on? ill take offers

Couldn't you just find a friend with a PC? I don't see a point in selling your phone just because you can't SBF at the moment.

go to your local community college, library or something, Someone you know must have a PC. In the meantime, grab RSD 4.9 and the appropriate SBF file and have them on a USB drive so you are ready.

If you want to sell your phone then the appropriate place is the Classifieds forum.

If you change your mind and want to try troubleshooting it and need support, then you're more than welcome to ask for help in this forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom