• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyway to swipe email as read in the notification bar?

Shockwave78

Android Enthusiast
Is there anyway whene you get an email notification to swipe it and it will mark it as read? I'm sure you guys get a lot of emails also that you don't. We'd to read right away also. Swiping to the left in the notification bar with that making it as read would be great!

I rarely Trash anything in my Gmail, but I would prefer the swipe to be a Mark as Read action. Same for texts. If I swipe away the notification, it's because I know what the message is and don't need to open the whole thing to read it.

That would be a very nice feature.

It would also be nice to have a stupid Select All button in the email app itself so you can select all your email and delete them (or mark them as read) at once, rather than having to select each one, one at a time. Duh...

Joe

Ya, I wish I could do that too....

Another thing I really miss about my blackberry storm... being able to multi-touch in email to select multiple messages and mark them as read... that's almost as good as being able to mark them read in the notification bar...

Back
Top Bottom