• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help apex launcher

welbinator

Android Enthusiast
anybody having issues with apex on their rezound?

my wifes rezound is. she turn her phone on and none of her icons show up (not even the apps icon). the only way to get into her apps, is to pull down the notification menu, go to quick settings, hit the settings button, and go to apps, and restart the apex launcher. (or reboot the phone).

does the apex launcher just not jive well with the rezound for some reason? that would be a shame cuz that launcher is boss.

Apex Launcher is all I use - but then again I'm rooted running a Scott's Rom. I've never had an issue with Apex and I've been trying to get my wife to use it as well.

Apex works on Rezound... used it for a while then moved to Nova Prime (could just be my imagination but the stock phone seems quicker / snappier on Nova).

I've been using Apex ever since the ICS update and love it. I get a restart once in a great while but for the most part it is silky smooth and problem free for me.
I have heard of problems if you have a task killer and it is set to auto kill so if you might check that if you have one running before doing anything drastic.
You can try uninstalling and re-installing Apex to see if that helps just make sure to back up the screens.
Hope that helps...

apex launcher is the bestest launcher ever. I love the ability to group icons into "folders" but it just looks so much nicer than an ugly folder icon.

I used to think circle launcher was pretty snazzy. Especially since you could make it all invisible and blow your friends mind by touching a random spot in your homescreen and an app opens. (random to them, not random to you. you know exactly where that app is)

also, wife hasn't had any problems with her apex since I posted this originally. Must have just been new phone-jitters.

Back
Top Bottom