• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apex Pro launcher crashing on Verizon S3

droblyer

Aug 19, 2010
So as the title says, about twice a day I get the message unfortunatley apex launcher has stopped. When this happens I have to hit the home button then select apex as the default launcher again. I have tried the remain in memory setting on and off with no difference. Verizon s3 not rooted, Apex launcher Pro. Anybody else getting this or have any suggestions? I have sent an email to the developer and am currently awaiting a response.

My other guess would be to try installing Nova Launcher and see if it crashes as well. Since they are both based on the ICS Launcher we can see if there is a bug in that code that makes it crash on your device or if its something the developer added to the code that is causing the crash.

Just a thought.

Uninstall and reinstall.

Either this or Clear Data in the app itself.

Reactions: droblyer
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones