• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

APN page crashes

Jarew

Lurker
Every time I enter the APN page the application settings program stops and my only option is to force close it. I have hard reset to stock settings and it did not help. Need to make a new APN for Straight-talk web access and can't. Rugby smart, stock condition.

Can anyone help me please. I have spent hours trying to find a answer.

After many hours of frustration I still haven't fixed the APN page crashing problem but did get my phone to work on the web with wi-fi by using odin stock image.

I am new to this and wonder should I be able to use the web without wi-fi?

Please be patient with me I'm old and a smart phone newbie.

Jarew

Thanks for the reply Motorhead.

Yes; after getting Wi-Fi I got APN manager installed and was able to create a new APN.
I am thinking it's StrightTalk that's the problem. Not looking forward to dealing with their support and trying to figure it out.

Still wonder why the APN page crashes.

Reading a lot about Rugby Smart and see you are helping developing CM10 for the phone. Thank you.

Jarew

Found the problem with net access without wi-fi and it was I. These old eyes missed a misspelling in APN I created. Yet still interesting that the APN page still crashes. Had to use a APN app.

Thank Motorhead and this site. Looking forward to playing around with CM10.

Jarew

Back
Top Bottom