• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP recommend]This app saved me from bad memories.

NoxMemory

Dec 7, 2020
Seriously, Memory Timer is really a useful app, it saves people from memorizing important events and dates. You can view the countdowns from the widgets and prepare for the events in advance. One function I love about it is the "interest calendar", which includes many series of reminders I love, like upcoming new movies, fun holidays and sales days, so no need to set the reminders by yourself. Also the tools in it are useful too. You can see how many days left to 99 years old, and that scared me...How time flies! We need to cherish time...o_O

Now I use "Daily habits" in Memory Timer, read a book, play sports and check in, I think this app really helps in forming good habits and be a better person.

Well the most important is that this app really helps in reminding events, I never miss important events since I installed Memory Timer.:oops:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones