• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App request !

NafeesAhmed

Jun 5, 2013
Hello everyone , i want an app that can backup my apps to somewere else like dropbox google drive or something like that but not in sd card , basically the only purpose of this backup is to restore the older versions of apps when i dont like the newer one, please suggest a free app
Thank you

DropSync. Tell it what folder on your SD card to grab from, and point it to the Dropbox folder where you want the downloads to go.

It does one folder for free. For example; I have it set to grab all of my screenshots from Pictures/Screenshots over to Dropbox Public/G-Nex/Screenshots

You can set it to sync as soon as it notices a change from within the appointed local folder. Either over Wifi, or Wifi/Data. There's other settings as well.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones