• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App update problem

Prime85

Android Expert
Ghis is more annoying then anything but i constantly get app update notifications from the market and Shen i go to update there are no apps that need updating. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

What usually works for me is if you have more than one update, click 'update all'. Also, if you only have one update you can just uninstall/reinstall. I had one the other day that said i had an update on the 4th, checked again on the 6th and it let me update. The weird thing was in the app description it said it was updated on the 6th so it was like it told me to update before it was even out yet.

What usually works for me is if you have more than one update, click 'update all'. Also, if you only have one update you can just uninstall/reinstall. I had one the other day that said i had an update on the 4th, checked again on the 6th and it let me update. The weird thing was in the app description it said it was updated on the 6th so it was like it told me to update before it was even out yet.

The strange thing is i get notifications but when i go to my apps in Android market there arnt any updates

I got them to go away and updated them all but you have to do some work but theres really not many and you find them pretty fast. I did it on my phone Go to the free apps section and just scroll the list and youll see "update" next to the ones its telling you about. Why it dont show up in "My apps" I have no clue.

I got them to go away and updated them all but you have to do some work but theres really not many and you find them pretty fast. I did it on my phone Go to the free apps section and just scroll the list and youll see "update" next to the ones its telling you about. Why it dont show up in "My apps" I have no clue.

Looks like my google maps app needed to be updated. Strange it didnt show up in "my apps"

Back
Top Bottom