• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Appbrain -- how to switch to EVO?

musikat

I have Appbrain set up with my Moment and it has all my apps that I want for the EVO. But I can't figure out how to tell it to sync with the EVO and NOT the Moment. I don't see a "change device" setting on the website. Help?

In your account setting on Appbrain, set your list that you have all the apps in to default. If that doesn't work, select them all from your list and also save them on the "Apps on phone" list, then sync with Appbrain (download the app obviously).

That's the problem. It seems like it is still synching with the old phone, not the EVO. Any other suggestions?

The old phone is deactivated, at least phone number wise. I was told not to turn it on for 24 hours after activating the EVO. Could that be the issue, and it will clear up by tomorrow? I sure hope so because I want my apps!

On Appbrain it shows the device as my old one and there doesn't seem to be a way to change that. When I try to sync from the EVO nothing happens and the computer shows no sync with a phone since yesterday.

Okay,

I THINK I know what is happening but now I have a new question. How to you get stuff from one list to another on appbrain.com? I think it did automatically set up the EVO (lists as PC#### which is why I got confused), but I can't figure how to move the apps from my other list to the new one. Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom