• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Archived magazine

Ahhhh... found it.
I clicked on the line with three dots in the upper right hand corner, and there was a link that said "display archived magazines." :eek:. BTW, the pin at the lower righthand corner of the magazine displays whether it is downloaded and available to read offline, which was what I was trying to do. Gotta get the hang of this.

Upvote 0
Ahhhh... found it.
I clicked on the line with three dots in the upper right hand corner, and there was a link that said "display archived magazines." :eek:. BTW, the pin at the lower righthand corner of the magazine displays whether it is downloaded and available to read offline, which was what I was trying to do. Gotta get the hang of this.

You came from something previous to ICS, didn't you? For future reference, the thing with the three dots is what replaced the menu button in Android. For apps that follow the api standards of Andriod 4.x+ it will appear in the top right corner. For older apps that do not follow UI guidelines it will appear to the right of the task switcher button with your soft keys.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones