• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help asend d1 u9500e

T2av

Lurker
I've search long and hard ..to no avail. I have a huawei ascend d1 qaud u9510e. It "had" a chinese custom recovery and was flashed with MIUI 3.2.22. From the UPdater miui i've been spammed by to do a 'weekly update'' on a daily basis. I read it , it said it didnt delete internal and minimum problem would happen. So I did it. It went through the install phone rebooted. it worked one time till I restarted phone. now i am unable to get back .All i see is the HUAWEI start up logo. it just hangs there. the phone wont turn off just restarts itself to that screen, I am unable to get to custom recovery by holding the power button + volume + which etc. I have the original miui 3.2.22 on my sd card but cannot get to that because of this bootloop/cannot access reovery mode. majority of the time my computer will not reogonize my device but sometimes my computer recognize my phone as adb. How Can I fix it so I can get to a recovery so I can reflash to previous working rom. thank you for your time

Back
Top Bottom