• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ask the experts once again.

Wolvie66

Ok here it goes, I tried to buy beautiful widgets and put all my card info in. Hit purchased and it send me an error saying card was not charged but says that I purchased it and it says installed on my phone. But guess what it's not, so I write the developer and he said that my bank does do euro and that the card will not be charged. That's fine but I still wanted to buy it with another card but it doesn't give the option since it says install. I tried to clear market and still nothing. Anybody can help me please with this.

Thanks in advance
Wolvie

If you buy it from the market, it will use google checkout. Go to the Market on your phone, and buy it from there :)

Sounds like you're trying to buy it from his website, right? I'd give the Market a try.

I had a similar issue with the Market. I was using my debit card which would decline any purchases from England. Called the bank and they told me there was a lot of fraud from the UK and they would not allow such transactions. I asked if they'd wave that for any purchases under $10. They told me NO transactions from the UK, period.

I added a Visa card to my Google account and use that for overseas purchases while I find a new bank. No problems, just have to remember to use the Visa if there is a cash conversion.

If I missed the point, just ignore me.

Back
Top Bottom