• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Asking the Experts For Help Here

Wolvie66

Can you all tell me what neat and cool things you can do with the Bionic, like can you muti task and if so how? And any other stuff that you might think I would like. Anything that would be really neat you can do with your phone.

Thanks in advance
Wolvie

Things all Bionics (and Smart Phones) should have:

Weather App (I use AccuWeather)
Dolphin HD for Internet Browsing (better than the standard browser, and Internet browsing is finally fun on the big (4.3") and fast (4G) Bionic.
Digital Clock Widget (nice big clock, with date, on screen full time)
Catch (for notes)
Google Maps for navigation
Barcode Scanner (amazed at how often I use it)
Mobilo Ringtones (lots of fun ringtones)
Alarm Clock
Screen Filter (dims the screen when used in the dark)
Gesture Search (really cool touchscreen search tool)
Compass (just 'cuz it's a fun app)
Google Sky Map (REALLY fun app)
DroidLight (activates your Bionic camera flash and keeps it on for use as a surprizingly bright flashlight)
Camera (of course, and especially because the Bionic camera is SO damn good)
Verizon's "Data Usage" (in your "Add Widget" menu) to keep track of your data usage if you have a particular plan other than "unlimited".

Many others, but those are some high points.

Can you all tell me what neat and cool things you can do with the Bionic, like can you muti task and if so how? And any other stuff that you might think I would like. Anything that would be really neat you can do with your phone.

Thanks in advance
Wolvie

cruise the 'net
watch movies
take pics/record video (not great though--focus hunts too much)
listen to pandora
make phone calls!
do video calling
get detailed weather info--love seeing the radar maps of precipitation on weatherbug
texting using voice recognition to save me from typing all my messages
and lots more...

Cooking your breakfast and dinner!!!

I love the cooking apps, can just put it right down next to me on the counter and it walks me through making food.

Back
Top Bottom